Welcome to the community!

Hi there and welcome to the Big Ambitions community!

As you might already know, I developed my first game Startup Company with the help and feedback from thousands of players. We did this through Steam discussions, a feedback submission page and tons of communication over Discord. While this was great, it certainly was hard to manage and I fear a lot of valuable feedback was lost in the “noise”.

For my next title, Big Ambitions, I want to do better, which is why I’m now announcing this community website. I want it to become the hotspot where you feel heard and can contribute with valuable feedback and ideas, to help me develop the game in the right decision.

Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments. I’m looking forward to meet you all! :slight_smile:

Once again, welcome to the community!

Best,
Jonas

5 Likes

Hey! I’m Jonas, 33 years old and I love tycoon games :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hey ! I’am Quentin, I am 26 years old and I come from Belgium :smiley:
I am a web and Java developer and I am also a big fan of simulation games. I started with sim city and then played games such as rollercoaster tycoon, sims, planet coaster, exo tycon, planet zoo, etc. I also played Startup Company which was really nice for a developer to be able to play his own boss :blush:
I am also a big fan of electronic music :slight_smile: so notice to the person who knows festival management simulation games, I also buy!

4 Likes

Welcome Quentin, good to have you onboard! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello, My name’s Paulo, I’m from Portugal and I’m 26 years old.
Currently I’m a frontend web developer and I love strategy and management games.
I’m following jhovgaard work since 2017 when I bought Startup Company because I enjoyed the game and I’m really hyped with Big Ambitions.

5 Likes

Hi I am Mark I am a 34 year old Data Science and AI masters with a love for all sim games.
Started following since jhovgaard’s early streams on Startup Company and looking forward to see what happens next!

4 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:
I’m Thomas, 34 years old from Norway.
I really love playing Tycoon games and simulator games :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Hayley, I’m trans (mtf) and am 21. I study Game Development Programming at University (currently in year 1). Tycoon games are one of my favourite genres, alongside Simulation games. I played Startup Company and loved it, I even made a mod for the game, hence why I’m here now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

G’day my name is Thomas im 21 and i’m from Australia.
I’m a hobbyist programmer and an avid gamer.

4 Likes

Hey, my name is Steven, 20 years old from Germany. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Howdy :cowboy_hat_face: , I’m Dan (SqwutFever), 18 years old from the Netherlands. I currently study software engineering. One of my proudest achievements is being an easter egg in startup company. Have been a follower for quite a while and I’m very excited about big ambitions(obviously like everyone here)

3 Likes

Hi There! I’m Dave (Deacon) a 34 year old IT manager in the USA. Previously was an iOS software engineer. Put a TON of time into Startup company which is ironic given the job (even games about work are fun :P)

Really looking forward to watching this game grow and evolve!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Jonathan, 32 and from Belgium.
I work as a network engineer during the day, and in the evening I play a lot of games when I’m not busy with my kids.

2 Likes

Wow, streamed for 4 hours and coming back to this! :partying_face: Welcome @sqirum, @mkrichey, @mrsaminus, @cdgamedev, @Trhod17, @GamingMaster, @Fever, @DeaconnFrost and @Zeagle! It’s awesome to have you all here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Fabian, 18 years old from Germany. I am owning a webdesign, app bulding agency. Aswell i’m a big fan of startup comapny.

1 Like

Hello there!
I’m Janis, 19 years old, come from Switzerland and here’s a fact about Chuck Norris:

3 Likes

Hi! My name is Erik, I am 39 years old and I am from Norway. I work with something completely different by day, but my big hobby is game development in Unity, general programming and gaming. I love all kind of games. My favourite game must be Transport Tycoon Deluxe :slight_smile:

Followed Startup Company development and purchased the game as early as possible. Looking forward to this next title!

1 Like

Hi, my name is Diogo, I’m 22 years old fresh and I’m from Portugal. :portugal:
I am currently an intern for a database company.
I have always loved simulation games, they always gave me thrills. I loved Sims 3, Sims City, Motorsport Manager and my favorite one is Game Dev Tycoon. But my second favorite is Startup Company as it grabbed my interest really early and kept on greatly improving. I’m pumped to hear more about Big Ambitions and will give a part of me to help make it as great as the startup masterpiece :smile:

@hoffi, @Guy, @EliteRaw and @digassmen welcome to you too! :partying_face:

2 Likes