Game speed

would nice to see some slower game speed options
seems like your playing at 5x or 10x right now

5 Likes

Totally agree. When you can clean an entire store in the time you use to go from one block to another, the time is not balanced at all.
Example: Your first apartement and the school is easily 30 seconds away, that means it takes half an hour to run two blocks…

1 Like

Conversely I would ask for some faster game speed options as well. I agree with rebalancing the time it takes to do things and making the speed slower but I also think it would be good to have a faster 3x or 5x speed. Currently the only way to skip days is to sleep through them.

1 Like

Tout à fait d’accord pour une variante de vitesse de jeu (plus lent ou plus rapide) car pour moi perso, actuellement c’est trop rapide et cela gâche mon jeu.

Merci Messieurs les développeurs

Bro, it’s not two blocks, it’s just that this is a small studio, and I don’t think they can afford to build a whole city. The town is smaller in game than what the lore is telling you, how could you cross 4 districts in 40 seconds IRL, that wouldn’t make any sense, when you go from one end of the map to the other, it takes you 2 hours. That makes sense to me

Being that it’s a sandbox, I think we should be able to set the length of day during the initial game setup and then have a speed adjustment in game that will slow/speed from your initial setting. The former being more important since you can already just sleep the time away if needed.

In the time I’ve played, I’m really enjoying a hands-on approach but finding it very difficult to expand beyond a couple businesses because there just isn’t enough time in the day to make all the runs required. Complete automation can get boring really fast, imo.

Hi,
Agree yes, the actual speed is too fast.
A simple cursor would solve the problem for eveyone.

Closing this as complete, as you can now adjust the settings to be 5X slower!